Recent and Upcoming Presentations
See Vita for complete list of conference presentations and talks.
- “Locavore Redux: Slow Food and DIY Farming.” New Directions in Food Studies & Ecocriticism Panel. Biannual convention of the Association for the Study of Literature & Environment (ASLE), Lawrence, May 28-31, 2013.
- Co-organizer, Building the Environmental Humanities Roundtable. Biannual convention of the Association for the Study of Literature & Environment (ASLE), Lawrence, May 28-31, 2013.
- “Seed Banks & Seed Networks: Narratives, Images, Infrastructure,” The Cultural Politics of Seeds Invitational Symposium, UCLA, May 17, 2013.
- Organizer, Cultural Politics of Seeds Symposium. Center for the Study of Women, UCLA, May 16-17, 2013.
- Session Chair, Global Ecologies Conference. UCLA, March 8-9, 2013.
- “The Digital Cloud.” Twentieth-Century American Literature Division. Annual convention of the Modern Language Association, Boston, January 3, 2013.
- Invited speaker at Postdoctoral Fellowship Symposium, Stanford University English Department, November 1-2, 2012.
- Invited speaker at “Eco-media” panel, Stanford University, Environmental Humanities Project, November 1, 2012.
- “The Future of Food,” Aspen Ideas Festival, Aspen, Colorado, July 2, 2012.
©2012 Allison Carruth